Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bad Poetry - Volume 2.

Delusional Contentment...
..and similar absurdities
..................................................................................

I don't know how I want things to be,
But I know this isn't it.
I no longer know what to wish for,
Just something very different from this.

If such is the scene,
What comes next, you may ask.
And I would say to you,
That I don't see this moment last.

The inconvenience of truth,
The tyranny of chance.
Or tinted glasses,
And primrose dalliance.

Our beginnings may be beginnings,
But they never know our ends.
This story, you see,
Comes with breaks and bends.

One, however, is left to wonder,
How far really is the end?

2 comments:

Deboleena said...

:'(

Sherry Wasandi said...

:) Nothing saddening about it, really..

After all, ends are also new beginnings.
And realization also means growing wiser ..and stronger.

Change is good. Period. :)