Saturday, July 18, 2009

Try Twenty.

I turn 20 tomorrow. For someone who hit the proverbial quarter-life crisis at a ripe old age of 17, I'm quite looking forward to the event.

Because everything comes with a best-before date. Everything is stagnating.
This is going to be me starting over. New people, new places, new paradigms, new beginnings... many ends.

Tonight, at midnight, I know that I will be smiling. With the knowledge that there is one single fact that makes be über-happy.
Two decades on, still living sans regrets. And I intend to keep it that way.

Happy Birthday to me.
Cheers.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!

I wish that its not your quarter life,but one-fifth or one-sixth of your long life!:)

Deboleena said...

:) you're on your way

aravind said...

many many happy returns of the day

Sherry Wasandi said...

@ Srivatsan : Oh, I hope not! I'll be a bored, senile old lady with hoards of cats and rather amusing hallucinations... :)

Thanks for the wishes...

@ Mer-curial-maiden : On a roll, baby... on a roll...!

@ Aravind : Thanks for the wishes..! Glad you dropped by..

Lemon Girl said...

I'm late. x-(

Happy Birthday, a week belated and a year in advance though.

Suki said...

Belated happy birthday :)
Welcome to 20, I've been there for 4 months now and it isn't all that bad :P

Sherry Wasandi said...

@ lemon girl : Thanks. A year in advance too.. :)

@ Suki : Thank you!
I've been looking forward to it.. and I intend to make the most of the decade.

Glad you dropped by. :)